- Technical competence in farming, rearing and disease management of freshwater and marine ornamental fishes.
- Wide network of wild caught fish collectors as well as ornamental fish breeders all over the country.
- 2.75 acres of natural ponds cement and glass tanks for holding different indigenous and exotic varieties.
- High level of quarantine and conditioning procedures to ensure good survival during transit.
- Laboratory facilities and disease management measures to ensure healthy flora and fauna free from parasites and other pathogens
- Excellent water quality management. Fishes will be packed for export after adjusting water quality parameters.